SoftConnectivity® is a software company that provides industry standard business applications and is working on research & development programs. Our strong emphasis on clients need that not only cater to their current requirements but are also designed to cater future enhancement.
Your eligibility for use of the Website is contingent upon meeting the following conditions:
- (a). You are at least 18 years of age.
- (c). You provide complete and accurate registration information and maintain accurate registration information on the Website.
Conduct on Website
In connection with your use of our Website, you must act responsibly and exercise good judgment. Without limiting the foregoing, you will not:
- (a). Violate any local, state, provincial, national, or other law or regulation, or any order of a court.
- (b). Infringe the rights of any person or entity, including without limitation, their intellectual property, privacy, publicity or contractual rights.
- (c). Interfere with or damage our Services and/or Software(s), including, without limitation, through the use of viruses, cancel bots, Trojan horses, harmful code, flood pings, denial-of-service attacks, packet or IP spoofing, forged routing or electronic mail address information or similar methods or technology.
- (d). Use automated scripts to collect information or otherwise interact with the Services, Software(s), and/or the Website.
- (e). Enter into this agreement on behalf of another person or entity without consent or the legal capacity to make such agreements as a representative of an organization or entity.
All code, text, software, scripts, graphics, files, photos, images, logos, and materials contained on this Website, or within the Services and/or Software(s), are the sole property of SoftConnectivity. All the other marks are the property of their respective owners.
Unauthorized use of any materials contained on this Website or within the Services and/or Software(s) may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and/or other regulations and statutes. If you believe that any of the materials infringe on any third party's rights, please contact SoftConnectivity immediately at the address provided below.
Company Address: B-23, Rae Ave, Block-15, Gulshan-e-Iqbal, Karachi - 75300, Sindh, Pakistan.
Third Party Websites
Our Website may link you to other sites on the Internet or otherwise include references to information, documents, software, materials and/or services provided by other parties. These websites may contain information or material that some people may find inappropriate or offensive.
These other websites and parties are not under our control, and you acknowledge that we are not responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of such sites, nor are we responsible for errors or omissions in any references to other parties or their products and services. The inclusion of such a link or reference is provided merely as a convenience and does not imply endorsement of, or association with, the Website or party by us, or any warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
Disclaimer of Warranty and Limitation of Liability
The Website, Services, Software(s) and/or third party software [that works with our Software(s)] are provided on "AS IS" basis. Its suppliers, officers, directors, employees, and agents exclude and disclaim all representations and warranties, express or implied, related to this Website or in connection with the Services and/or Software(s). You exclude SoftConnectivity and/or its third party software licensor(s) and/or service provider(s) from all liability for damages, losses, directly or indirectly or consequential, costs, expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fee), related to or arising out of the use of this Website or in connection with the Services and/or Software(s) and/or third party software(s) and/or service(s).
SoftConnectivity retains the right to, at any time, modify or discontinue, any or all parts of the Website, Services and Software(s) without notice.
Law And Jurisdiction
These Terms of Service and any dispute or claim arising out of, or related to them, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the Pakistan without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule. Any legal suit, action or proceeding arising out of, or related to, these Terms of Service or the Website shall be instituted exclusively in the federal courts of Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan. You and/or your affiliates is/are solely responsible for attorney fee and/or other applicable fee.
To stay informed about our latest promotions and events